Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pedals and Peas

Here are a few of Gabe's activities for the week:
Playing in peas (he wasn't eating them so I thought we'd have some fun exploring different textures)







We couldn't make it all the way upstairs to the bathroom with all those peas on him, so he took a bath in the kitchen sink


Playing with the organ pedals


This next video isn't particularly amazing, but it's just Gabe being Gabe so I thought I'd put it on


And a few more pictures of Gabe playing...


2 comments:

Momma_S said...

What a blessed little boy to have a wonderful Mom like you!! I can tell you love just being his Mom. I just want to squeeze him!! He is so cute and musically gifted. I can tell.~Cheree

Jennifer Chiles said...

I've lol'ed a million times when he played with the door-stop.