Tuesday, January 27, 2009

8 Months Old

I told Grandma Egli I would post some videos of Gabe's development towards crawling...







And here's one of several still-shots taken within about 2 minutes time.


On other news, Gabe turned 8 months old this week. Here are some pictures from that day. (He doesn't like wearing hats and is quite good at taking them off as soon as I put them on.)



And I finally got a tooth shot



And just a few more of my favorites from the past week...
Doesn't quite get the concept of how a recorder works yet. All in due time. 

He likes to lick the bowl when he's done eating.


Fun with the box Grandma Egli sent.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Erica, He is SO squeezably cute!

Megan Bush said...

Gabe is so skilled he can play the recorder backwards! That's what I call magical.