Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thank you for the cat

I want to thank the person who gave me this pacifier for Gabriel at my baby shower. I'm sorry I don't remember who you are, but you have blessed our lives.



I'll admit, the cat pacifier struck me as a bit creepy at first. The thought of a cat - even a stuffed one - hanging from my child's mouth was a bit disturbing to me. However, for whatever reason, Brian gave the cat pacifier to Gabe at naptime a few days ago, and Gabe grabbed a hold of it, popped it in his mouth and went to sleep. Now we give it to him before his naps and bedtime and he really likes it. 

This, from a boy who has rejected 5 other types of pacifiers. 




2 comments:

Tecún Umán said...

Ana Canton gave it to you. i remember thinking it was a little strange too. But whatever works, eh?

Aimee Garber said...

interesting pacifier! LOL your little one is adorable!!