Thursday, October 23, 2008

5 Months Old Today!

Here he is, sitting in his birthday throne. Star of the day. (I didn't really figure out his hat was supposed to be a star until I saw the patch on his bottom that said "little star")



Happy to be sitting.



And falling.



And sprawling. (He sprawls out like this the moment he falls from a sitting position. I guess it gives him a good sense of stability)



And some other cute pictures from the last few days...






(He doesn't really look like he has legs in some of these pictures...)



3 comments:

Kelly said...

He looks so much like his mommy!! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erica,

I found your blog through Amy Smith's baby announcement. I didn't know you had one of your own. He looks just like you!

Jen-from-Gurnee-growing-up

cay said...

Some of us think he looks like a Harold Garcia.

I have a crush on him, friend.