Friday, October 17, 2008

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands

Gabe has never really liked bottles.
However, now that he can hold it in his mouth himself (for about 2 seconds), he likes it a whole lot better.

Whenever I try to read to Gabe (yes, I read to him everyday, by mandate from my mom who was a 2nd grade teacher forever and believes in reading from day one to children. I have no reason to disbelieve her, and every reason to believe her, so I read to my almost 5 month old son. That was a long parenthetical thought), he steals the book from me and tries to hold it himself. 


This can be tricky business sometimes. 


Gabe held onto his hat like this for about five minutes when we went for a walk the other day.

1 comment:

Jennifer Brammer said...

I love the picture of him holding his hat! That is hilarious!