Tuesday, August 24, 2010

For Jennifer

We've had a request...
Here you are Ms. Chiles!!
Notice the trend of these pictures - a sleeping Joshua and a not sleeping Gabe. That's been the life at our house for the last three weeks!
We took Joshua for his 2 week checkup last week and he's already gained 1 lb 3 oz and grown 2 inches. It's amazing how fast they grow.

It's been so hot here, that whenever it rains without too much thunder, we head outside.


Gabe was mad because he wanted to SEE pictures of himself, not TAKE pictures of himself.







Coordination



5 comments:

Jennifer Chiles said...

More than a year of compulsively checking your blog and harassing you via text for more photos – but I finally got a post dedicated to me. VICTORY!!!!

Look at all these... very beautiful. :-) That's a good lookin family, right therr.

Tania said...

Erica, your little family is beautiful! I miss you.

Angie said...

Love these pics! You have great looking boys Erica. Love you and call me if you ever get a minute to breathe!

Megan Bush said...

I love the expressions on the boys' faces in some of these; it's very telling on how things are. You're such a trooper!

the harrisons said...

J is beautiful! You look amazing and Gabe cracks me up! I love all of the fun pictures you put up here. Hope everything is going well. I miss you friend!