Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pumpkins and other mischief

This is a vintage costume GG made for her kids long ago... we loved it!
Ward Halloween party and cross-eyed Gabe.
We were lucky enough to have Pops, GG, Aunt Megan and Uncle Justin in town for Halloween Festivities! Gabe was in heaven with all the extra attention.

Gabe loved the trunk or treat at our church. The moment I put him down, he started running up and down the parking lot (I was right behind him), laughing and screaming. He didn't stop until I picked him up and made him ask for candy so I could eat some later. Although the picture below is blurry, I like it because you can see how fast Gabe was moving.

Gabe loved Uncle Justin. He would cry when Justin left the room by the second day they were here.

On Halloween we went to the Houston. A good time was had by all :)
Gabe got to pet a goat, see lots of animals, pick out pumpkins, and be part of a very large crowd.

Our attempts to get a smile only produced a tea-pot.

Gabe and GG picked pumpkins together. Gabe proceeded to give them away.

A new hobby...
After the distracting camera was put in hiding, Gabe actually put all but one of those pots and pans back in the cupboard. Perhaps he has his fathers love of reorganizing.

1 comment:

Momma_S said...

So cute!!! I LOVE the pumpkin. It'so great that you had so much of the fam there. I really do miss you guys.So glad I can keep up with your postings:)