Monday, November 9, 2009

Evidence

Sometimes I find very incriminating evidence that Gabe has been around and taking care of business.


(notice the apple that has a bite out of it in the fruit bin)


(notice the easel in the left picture that has a perfectly good (and clean) piece of paper for drawing)

And now for pictures of the man himself...
We had to whip out the suspenders yesterday for church because Gabe's pants were 4 inches too long and falling off. He has found them twice since and asked for help in putting them back on.

4 comments:

Momma_S said...

I remember taking pictures of the inside of my washing machine so I could remember the days of little boys pockets full of treasures. Taking pictures helps you to laugh instead of cry. Cute suspenders Gabe:)

Tiffany said...

That kid is sure amazing. I love his creative energy! He's sure good at keeping you guys busy!

Progress Undeterred said...

This is just pay back for all the stuff you and Mikey did to mom and dad's house in Melrose when you were a toddler. If I were you I wouldn't start growing tomatos.

Erica said...

That's why we don't have any red paint on the premises... or bushels of tomatoes just sitting around.