Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weekend

We had a really great weekend. Brian had Friday off so we explored a new park in a nearby town and went to the Southeast Texas State Fair. I think we spent our children's inheritance on food, but it was worth the sacrifice because Brian ate a do-nut (how they spelled it on the sign) bacon cheeseburger. We'll tell the kids about that and my funnel cake when they're upset we only saved $30 for their college experiences. Saturday and Sunday our church held it's annual General Conference which was absolutely wonderful. My favorite talk taught me a lot about parenting and confirmed many things that I had been thinking about as a parent.

Josh and Gabe at the SETX State Fair

Josh trying to escape from the stroller

Gabe loved the cotton candy. It was magical the next day as well.


Josh swings!

The boys after two days of General Conference.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I can't believe how big Josh is getting already!