Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cheeseballs and Milk

Ucht Cheeseballs might be the devil's food. They have absolutely no redeeming nutritional quality, but they are amazingly addictive. We bought them for Brian's upcoming 30th birthday celebration. Gabe eyed them before I hid them in a too-high-to-be-convenient cupboard and made up his mind this would be his morning snack. I made the mistake of serving them in his cereal bowl. Naturally they needed milk. He wouldn't eat them until I figured out this is what he wanted and provided.
Layer one: orange shirt, khaki pants
Layer two: another orange shirt, pajama pants
Layer three: big boy undies.

(throwing a balloon)

This is another outfit of layers he insisted on. I hope the layer-phase fades as the warmer weather sets in. As I type this, he's tucked away in bed wearing two pairs of pajama pants. Luckily his room has no insulation, so he won't get too hot.

1 comment:

Megan Bush said...

I like his layered effects. I hear that they are slimming, but I think Gabe doesn't need to worry about that... As for the Cheeseballs... They are the devil's food! My mom sent us home the other weekend with a gallon-sized bag of those.. I'm ashamed to say Justin didn't eat much and I polished it off Monday...