Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Painting Parrot

Brian's out of town for the week - so this picture is for him. My apologies to everyone else.
Gabe has become a bit of a parrot. He picks out the easiest or most dominant word in anything I say and repeats it back to me as a question. It's quite cute, especially when it's a word or phrase like "I love you" (which is more like aaathooo). Still cute.

We had painting time today.



Painting time quickly turned into make-up artist time. He even used the mirror on his new toy from Aunt Tiff to be extra meticulous. I had to stop him when he started trying to paint the inside of his ear. He actually got a lot painted before intervened.

Like much of the country, we had a cold spell here in TX. It got down to the 20's!! That's said with a little bit of sarcasm - but I won't pretend I didn't feel terribly cold in our uninsulated, raised house. Gabe must have too, because one day when we were headed out he insisted on sporting the fashions of not one, not two, but three jackets.

2 comments:

Megan Bush said...

I wonder if a love of Kiss is passed down genetically.. Maybe that's why he put on the paint?

Anonymous said...

I love the three jackets story! Hee Hee! It's amazing how much more personality Gabe has since you have moved away! He is so cute.